Tuesday 6 November 2012

Exhibition News!

My Cheltenham Illustration Awards entry is currently being exhibited in Oxford!

I found out a few weeks ago that although I didn't win the Cheltenham Illustration Awards with my Cimaruta Stag entry, my illustration has been selected for inclusion in the 2013 published annual and is currently being exhibited in the Pitt Rivers Museum, Oxford! Amazing news! The first ever exhibition of my work! Photos of the exhibition are below :D



Please Note: All artworks shown in these images are © (copyrighted) to 
their respective artists. Please do not use or reproduce




The Pitt Rivers Museum is a treasure-trove of historical artefacts from wall to ceiling- well worth a visit!


Me standing excitedly by my first ever exhibited work! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment